We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures.
These are a selection of some common questions that patients have. If your question isn't answered here, please contact our office. It's important to us that our patients understand their dental care.
- Do I have to avoid certain foods with a dental crown?
- Will my dental crown or bridge be noticeable?
- What is a dental bridge used for?
- Do dental implants require any special care?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- How much are dental implants?
- My tooth broke! How soon can you see me?
- What happens at an emergency dental appointment?
- Am I having a dental emergency?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- What treatments are available for gum disease?
- Is gum disease reversible?
- I brush and floss every day. Why do I need a cleaning?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- What happens during an examination?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- What happens during a root canal?
- Why is a root canal necessary?
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my teeth. What options are available for changing them?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- My teeth are discolored. What are my options?